STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE SUBMITTED TO JUNIOR TOURS. Payments are, however, fully transferrable to a new replacement. Transfers cannot be made to a person who is already registered for the Tour. For groups that are flying, name change fees may apply if the list of registrants has been submitted to the airlines, usually about 60 days before departure. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND EACH TOUR PARTICIPANT PURCHASE TRIP PROTECTION.
TRAVEL INSURED STUDENT DELUXE PLAN
Junior Tours makes available the purchase of travel protection through Travel Insured International. This protection must be purchased at the time of initial registration by completing the registration form provided by your group leader and sending in a separate check for payment.
We strongly suggest you purchase this insurance to protect your payments.
Highlights of this plan include:
- Full refund of all tour payments (less cost of insurance) if cancelled prior to departure for medical or other qualified reason
- 75% refund of all tour payments (less cost of insurance) if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure for any non-qualified reason
- Accident and sickness medical expenses up to $25,000
- Lost, damaged or delayed baggage coverage
Click Here for a description of coverage, benefits, limitations and exclusions.
Click on any of the states below for a Full Certificate of Insurance
- Kansas residents
- Oregon residents
- Montana residents
- Texas residents
- Washington residents
- Massachusetts residents
- Alaska, Indiana, New Hampshire, New York residents
- All other state residents
*For questions about this policy and its limitations call Travel Insured International Sales Department at (844) 440-8113.
*To file a claim call Travel Insured International Claims Department at (800) 243-2440.