Some group leaders prefer to collect the payments from the parents themselves.
- Gives you more control if your students are relying heavily on fundraising.
- Collecting a check for the first deposit holds the students more accountable to commit to the trip.
- You can pay Junior Tours by a single check from a school/booster account or mail a batch of personal checks from the parents.
Some group leaders prefer to not handle any money and have Junior Tours collect all the payments.
- We can setup a web portal where parents can register for the trip and make all payments directly to us.
- Gives your parents maximum flexibility. They can login and make regular payments or they can leave a credit card on file and select ‘Autopay’ to have installments automatically processed on due dates.
- You can send messages to all (or part) of your group anytime through the portal.
- You can create and manage hotel room lists, bus or flight lists, chaperone groups, etc.
- You can sort lists based things such as whether people in your group are up to date with payments or which tour package/insurance plan they purchased.
- You can access reports of your group’s financial summary, emergency contacts, flight manifest, medical information, etc.
- You can use the portal as communication app while on tour. It is mobile friendly and allows you send texts to any filtered list.
- There is no charge to use the web portal.