For an extra $40 added to the cost of the tour package, we will collect and keep track of all trip payments for you. Here is what you need to know:
- Junior Tours will provide you registration forms with instructions for the parents to sign up their children.
- Parents will be able to register their child for the trip online or they can mail us their form.
- Parents will be able to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover only) or by check.
- Payments are processed only after the minimal interest level is reached. If there is not sufficient interest, you can cancel the trip and nobody will lose any money.
- Parents will have the option to select to ‘auto-pay’ with their credit card on file when the next deposits are due. Otherwise, Junior Tours will email reminders to make payments when they are due.
- You will have the ability to log in and monitor each person’s trip balance.
- You can mass email your group messages and updates anytime.
This direct online billing service helps you:
- You don’t need to handle any money
- You may get more people to sign up by accepting credit cards
This direct online billing service helps your parents:
- Parents can make their own personal payment schedule to meet their needs
- Parents can earn reward points or other benefits by using their credit card
At any time, your parents can call Junior Tours to discuss their account at 800-237-4797.