While we’re not quite at that champagne moment where we can celebrate victory, we sure are close!
Over the course of just the last week, we passed a few major milestones:
- Reported Covid cases are down 25% and new cases are trending down in all 50 states.
- TSA announced more people traveled this week than in any other week since the pandemic began.
- The CDC updated their guidelines to allow fully vaccinated people to resume activities without wearing a mask or socially distancing.
- Washington D.C. has reopened most of the museums and attractions.
- Broadway announced that they will reopen to full capacity in September.
Junior Tours is proud to share that we hosted eight more school groups. All were groups that had to reschedule their travel plans last spring. They enjoyed touring around Washington D.C., New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
There are only a few weeks left in the school year. If you’re considering a trip in 2022, this is a great time to get started. Junior Tours is running a promotion where we will include one extra free chaperone beyond our normal comp policy. Please click here to get a quote and sample itinerary.
Have a great day!
Your Friends at Junior Tours