Happy Wednesday! Have you been keeping up with the latest from Junior Tours? If not, click here to be brought up to date with the most recent news in travel.
After a long year of social distancing, we’re all looking forward to the days ahead when reconnect with each other. Conditions are steadily improving. Now is the right time to plan ahead for travel with your students. Junior Tours is a company you can trust. For those not familiar, here’s some background about who we are:
- 45 years of experience operating as a family business.
- No pushy commissioned salespeople, just a team of travel professionals helping you look good in front of your parents and administration.
- Our phones are answered by a live person during business hours. No automated switchboards.
- Our company has a strong balance sheet with no debt. Unlike other companies in our industry, we are not owned by banks and have never declared bankruptcy. 9/5.0 rating on Google Reviews. We are in this business for the long haul.
- Every group who cancelled during the pandemic received their refund with 30 days of cancellation.
- More than a half million students, from all 50 states and Canada, have enjoyed the services of Junior Tours.
- We can give your students free scratch card fundraisers that can help make travel more affordable.
- Active members of the Student Youth & Travel Association, National Tour Association and American Bus Association. Sponsors of FBLA, Texas Educational Theatre Association and DECA.
Bottom line, we have an impeccable reputation for operating with honesty, integrity and transparency. If you’d like us to work up pricing for a tour package, email us or click here to fill out a form.
Keep an eye out for Vol. 5 of the JT Journal next Wednesday when we recap the exciting details of a group’s recent trip to Washington D.C.
Have a great week!
Your Friends at Junior Tours