Happy St Patrick’s Day!
Including Travel Insurance with your tour package is the best way to give your parents and administration confidence about planning your future trip with Junior Tours. Through Travel Insured International, we offer an amazing insurance plan which includes payment protection with a Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) provision. Additional highlights included in the plan are:PAYMENT PROTECTION:
* Full Refund (less cost of insurance) if you cancel your trip any time prior to departure for medical or other emergency reason.
* 75% Refund (less cost of insurance) if you cancel your trip at least 48 hours prior to departure for any non-emergency reason.
* $25,000 Medical Coverage while On Tour
* Trip Delay and Trip Interruption Coverage
* Lost, Damaged or Delayed Baggage Coverage
Click Here for a description of coverage, benefits, limitations and exclusions.
The cost for this insurance comes at incredibly affordable price.
|Insurance Cost||Tour Cost|
|$31||$600 or less|
|$37||$601 – $800|
|$45||$801 – $1000|
|$61||$1001 – $1500|
|$81||$1501 – $2000|
|$102||$2001 – $2500|
Costs above are on a per person basis and subject to change.
If you’d like us to work up pricing for a tour package, email us or click here to fill out a form.
Keep an eye out for Vol. 4 of the JT Journal next Wednesday when we share the main reasons teachers like yourself can trust Junior Tours.
Have a great week!
Your Friends at Junior Tours