We appreciate all of you that have been following along with our weekly Newsletter- The JT Journal. This week, we want to focus on our rewards program: Junior Tours Reward & Incentive Program- JTRIP!
There are many easy ways to earn points that can be redeemed for fantastic prizes, including gift cards, apparel, electronics and free airline tickets. Program registration is automatic once you request your first quote from Junior Tours. After that, it’s easy to start accumulating points quickly by completing one of the actions below!
- Submit Room List 6 weeks Prior to departure
- Submit Final Payment on time
- Complete a Post Trip Survey
- Refer a new person to Junior Tours
- Request a quote – welcome to Junior Tours!
- Book a tour for travel
- If your referral books a tour with Junior Tours
- Send us photos of your students while on tour
- Bring 5+ travelers above contract minimum
- Upon completion of travel
- Upon completion of your referral’s travel
Throughout the year we also run special events where you can earn additional JTRIP Points. To kick off the spring of 2021, we’re running one now: Email Us a story of any fun or creative things you have done in your virtual classrooms to engage with your students and we will immediately issue you 500 points.
If you’re ready to start planning you’re a trip with your students in 2022- please email us or call 1-800-631-2241 to get started. We will include one extra free chaperone if you book your tour by June 15th and make your first deposit by Oct.1st. We would love to hear from you!
Stay tuned for Volume 8 of the JT Journal where we will share more information about grants and scholarships available to students in need through the SYTA Youth Foundation.